Integrated Materials and Construction Practices for Concrete Pavements (IMCP) Workshop
As part of the National Traning for Integrated Materials and Construction Practices in Concrete Pavements: A State-of-the-Practice Manual project, several workshops are being held around the country with the goal to provide training and materials that will help participants understand the integrated nature of concrete pavement materials and construction practices and apply that understanding to the design and construction of concrete pavements. A second goal is to introduce participants to the content of the IMCP Manual so they can effectively use it as a resource and reference.
Six regional workshops were held in 2007. The videos below are from the workshop hosted by the Iowa Department of Transportation, Ames, Iowa, on April 4-5, 2007.
- Introduction to the Manual (5.6 mb wmv)
- Tour and Features of the Manual (8.4 mb wmv)
- Basics of Concrete Pavement Design (27.6 mb wmv)
- Basics of Concrete Materials (18.1 mb wmv)
- Fundamentals of Materials Used for Concrete Pavements (29.9 mb wmv)
- Fresh Concrete Properties (24.3 mb wmv)
- Basics of Cement Hydration (20.8 mb wmv)
- Cement Hydration Incompatibilities (38.4 mb wmv)
- Early-Age Cracking (23.4 mb wmv)
- Hardened Concrete Properties: Durability (21.9 mb wmv)
- Mix Design Principles (23 mb wmv)
- Construction (27.3 mb wmv)